KEEPING YOU SAFE: COVID-19
Currently valid restrictions concerning accommodation facilities:
Due to new government restrictions in force since November 26, 2021, we would like to inform you that all our guests must have a valid vaccination certificate or confirmation of Covid in the last 180 days.
EMA-approved covid-19 vaccines:
- Comirnaty (Pfizer / BioNTech)
- Spikewax (Moderna)
- Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca)
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
Guests are allowed to use the following services:
The exceptions are as follows:
- people after the first vaccine with a negative PCR test
- persons aged 12-18 years with a negative PCR test
- people under the age of 12 do not have to prove infectiousness
We are also allowed to accommodate *:
- people on a business trip. A negative PCR test and a business travel certificate are needed.
- people who take care of a close person. A negative PCR test is needed.
- persons to whom health care is provided.A negative PCR test is needed.
* However, these persons cannot use the services of the Top Deck Wellness & Fitness Center or restaurant facilities.
Wherever you find us, you will notice details of the latest measures being taken in each of our destinations.
WHEN YOU GET HERE
Protective screens, contactless payment and our staff members in protective equipment complete your arrival.
LOBBY AND PUBLIC AREAS
We pride ourselves on intuitive design, and safety measures are no different. Hand sanitiser and clear signage will be there exactly when you need it, and you can be assured of extra precautions taken around key high touch points, like elevator buttons.
IN YOUR ROOM
We use specialized, healthcare grade cleaning equipment and viricidal disinfectants. Should an attendant visit, they will be wearing protective equipment.
Our bar and restaurant menus are now accessible via QR code where possible, but are no less sublime. Reduced capacity means more space for you, and where buffet is available it will be served to you. And you can always take away, upon request.
AFTER YOU LEAVE
STAY IN TOUCH
After your visit, we will send you a survey where you can let us know how you found your stay. Sign up for emails to stay up to date until you are ready to travel again.
Our teams are as well-versed in cleaning and safety standards as they are in perfect service and well-kept local secrets. They are undergoing frequent extra training, so as to remain as warm and erudite as ever, even while following protective protocols.
We are taking tracing very seriously, and will do the utmost to support tracking activity in all our destinations. This includes taking guest and visitor information as required by local health authorities.